World of Lightspire
The world of Lightspire is a series of islands in the middle of a vast sea. The main island houses the following nations. (Name of country in native language/name in common):
- Lightspire—A centralized square nation with borders formed by a cataclysm that occurred 200 years ago.
- Slyvas/Starreach—A vast forest controlled by elves. This area also has a very strong connection to the Feywild, with patches of land in constant flux between planes.
- Fa’el Dhun/Ironrange—A large mountain range rich in precious metals, inhabited by the Dwarves. This place has many tunnels leading to the Underdark.
- Skarassh Skaraag/Peasemoor—A quaint nation predominantly ruled by Halflings filled with streams and meadows. A small part of the country however remains bog and swamp, where the old ruins of Bael Turath still lie. These areas are still heavily inhabited by Tieflings. This area also has a very strong connection to the Shadowfell, with patches of land in constant flux between planes.
- Dracos Haadt/New Arkhosia—A land of barren savannas filled with ruins of the ancient war between Arkhosia and Bael Turath. This is the nation most Dragonborn call home. Most permanent settlements are primarily made of hastily built shanties, and mob-like clans grip most of the country.
The other islands are as follows:
- Shimmersand—A series of unincorporated port towns and island nations in a large archipelago north of the main island. Rich in natural beauty, this group of islands is home to the largest number of Eladrin cites in the World. (Many of which are tied to the Feywild.)
- Ngokssa—A largely unexplored island north of the main island full of dense jungle and unexplored ruins.